Our law firm provides legal services for business owners and companies. Our priority is to provide legal services in order to prevent the problems that entrepreneurs face in their business activities. We realize well-written documentation can both prevent disputes between the parties, and avert or reduce the risk of fines, by public authorities. Where judicial or administrative proceedings are already unavoidable, we provide all legal services related to representation in these proceedings.
Members of our law firm have many years of experience in providing legal services to municipalities, both in the field of public administration, and in the field of private law.
In regards to entrepreneurs, we specialize, among other things, in the following:
- contracts and agreements, sale, donation, rental and employment contracts, as well as loan or credit agreements, etc .;
- escrow services;
- securing debts with collateral, guarantees, financial guarantees and other instruments;
- ownership rights and transfers, co-ownership and other rights in rem (servitude, lien, etc.);
- setting up of legal entities, including limited liability companies, joint stock companies and cooperatives;
- amendments to articles of association, charters and amendments to entries in the Commercial Register;
- liquidation of legal entities;
- transfers of shares in commercial companies;
- legal services regarding public procurement;
- protection of personal data - a list of information on the processing of personal data, consents to the processing of personal data and legal analysis related to general EU regulation on personal data protection (GDPR);
- legal advice to e-shops, consisting of ensuring the protection of personal data, as well as the creation of business conditions and other related contractual documentation;
- labour law - drafting of labour law documentation (employment contracts, agreements on work performed outside the employment relationship, dismissal, etc.) and legal analysis;
- construction law - representation of applicants for the issuing of zoning decisions and building permits; representing other participants in land or construction proceedings;
- insolvency law - in particular the representation of creditors in insolvency proceedings, and in disputes related to insolvency proceedings;
- legal defence of entrepreneurs and members of their statutory bodies, or partners, in criminal proceedings, representation of victims in criminal proceedings, etc.
FKM Legal s.r.o. advokátní kancelář is ready to assist individuals in all major areas of law. We provide legal services in both civil law and administrative or criminal law. Whether you need to draw up a donation deed, analyze an employment contract for your future job, representation in misdemeanor proceedings, or help with a residence permit, our law firm is at your disposal.
When providing legal services to individuals, we specialize in the following areas:
- issues of ownership and transfers, co-ownership and other rights in rem, such as servitude and liens;
- condominium - transfers of residential and non-residential units, establishment of associations of unit owners, legal analysis in the field of housing co-ownership, drafting of statutes of associations of unit owners, participation in meetings of unit owners' associations;
- escrow services of funds as well as documents;
- transfers of cooperative shares;
- Immigration law - representation in proceedings before the Ministry of the Interior of the Czech Republic, and before administrative courts in matters of residence permits;
- legal services regarding granting citizenship of the Czech Republic;
- recovery of claims in court proceedings, enforcement and insolvency;
- construction law - representation of applicants during the issuance of a zoning decision and building permit, representation of other participants in zoning or construction proceedings;
- defence in criminal proceedings, representation of victims in criminal proceedings, drafting of criminal complaints and preparation of legal analysis in the field of criminal law, etc.
We provide consultations in Czech, Russian and English.